Monday, March 26, 2018
New
Wand: Fire school Wand
March 26, 2018
Wands
Idle Animation
Cast Animation
Default Attack Animaton
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Whatcha lookin for?
Armor
(3)
Art
(5)
Big Projects
(5)
Mounts
(10)
Others
(5)
Packs
(2)
Pets
(3)
Scene/Wallpaper
(8)
Wands
(4)
WIP
(5)
Most Popular
Time for a new Arena #2
I added some mountains and started working on the crowd places plus replacing the battlefield:
[Wallpaper] Hunted Marleybone Queen
Final Version This is how I started: I used a Glossy shader for the Floor and Wall with the following node setup: After t...
Time for a new Arena #3
This part is about the crowd places: Scene Asset: Houses The Tree Hair-Particle settings Next Step: Lightning, Animation ...
[Scene] A new Wallpaper: Darkmoor-Hallway
The final Image I started with the Hallway model and added a Camera to see where I have to place the different things in the Scene: ...
Time for a new Arena #5
This post is about the Skybox :D This is how I created the Skybox-model for the Arena: ( https://youtu.be/r5ltULkror8 ) -> ...
Other Cool blogs
Frostcaller
-
Paige's Page
-
Swordroll's Blog
-
Duelist101
-
DuelCircle
-
Check them out
Maddie
Mia
ZenmasterBlue
Tara Dawnbreaker
Tony Gaddis
ItsAnothony
Kyle Icewielder
Blaze Lifehammer
No comments:
Post a Comment