Thursday, May 3, 2018

[Scene] A new Wallpaper: Darkmoor-Hallway

The final Image

I started with the Hallway model and added a Camera to see where I have to place the different things in the Scene:


After that I created the cracked floor, wall and roof in the background, this is how it looks from a different persective:


For the Player-model I took the one I used for my Face expression tweet (this one), but in the fire version:


I added Malistaire and 2 spiders to create a shadow-school feeling in the hallway:




One of the biggest things in a wallpaper is the lightning:

I added:
  •  a purple (Hex: #7E569E, strength: 100,000) light behind Malistaire
  •  a green light behind the player (Hex: #CEFFB6, Strength: 1,000
  • and an Emission object at Malistaires staff (Hex: #E757D0, strength 50)
The Bats are created with a particle system (20 frames, particle number: 3000). The Particle object was this image: 


After that I added cracks to the floor and an Area-light under it:


This is how the Image looked like after 20 minutes rendering:


I used Gimp 1.10 to added some effects and the wizard101 logo from the ingame Loadingscreens.

And that's pretty much it :D
(I worked like 7 hours on the Wallpaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Cool blogs